Friday, September 17, 2010

"New" Jonnie King Aircheck #3!

Why do I say, "new aircheck"?  because they've been hidden away for years and not heard here before!  I'm like a kid with a new toy when I'm fortunate enough to find a "new" aircheck- many of us never were able to hear the daytime signal, which had a different "flavor" all it's own from the nighttime broadcasts...that's the best way I can describe it.

What one deejay did at night was different on a day shift --- as Jonnie has mentioned.  Still, one may not have heard a particular deejay until they've been exposed to the airchecks posted here.  Needless to say, it is our pleasure to bring them to you!

Without further ado, here is the second part of Jonnie's February 6, 1972 aircheck:


Jonnie King, February 6, 1972, Part "B":   stream   |   download


I'd like to thank Dave S. for ALL the hard work he does behind the scenes setting up the media!  I couldn't do this without him!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment