Saturday, August 6, 2022

KAAY Train?

 

Posted by Chris McGaha on the KAAY-AM The Mighty 1090 Facebook page:

"This is me operating the Portable Party Machine in a mail car on the Hog Train on the way to the Sugar Bowl when the Hogs played Alabama. We were the only system that could operate on a moving train car because the system used old cart machines instead of turntables. I designed the t-shirt and sold them at our shows. The rest of the car was full of drunk and high people dancing. Part of my pay was admission to the Super Dome for the game. I had sea legs so bad from standing up in that moving car all night I couldn't hardly walk."

Mark Larsen mentioned that is Terry Caldwell behind Chris.

Betcha that was a wild time!  Thanks, Chris!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment