Monday, December 3, 2012

"Ladies And Gentlemen: Wayne Moss! K-A-A-Y, Little Rock...."


THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND!  WAYNE MOSS, 1970-1971!!!!

In my book: certainly The Man!  His name takes on mythical proportions.  And he will always and ever be one of the legendary people of KAAY!

Wayne sent along this studio picture to share with you, dear visitor.  And what a handsome picture it is!  You have seen studio pictures like this of other deejays from the past here on the blog.  This is the first- and only- one like it I have seen of Wayne Moss.

I must say folks that, when I call Wayne, that voice of his is still strong and authoritative; I revel in the fact that I can still talk to one of KAAY's living legends and listen to his voice, very much as it was back in the day.  It was a thrill for me to be able to call him on the phone and it still thrills me today to be able to talk with him (when my wife allows me to make long-distance calls)!

Wayne, please allow me to thank you, both on the behalf of the blog visitors and myself, for sharing all you do with us!  What wonderful, historical gifts you gave for us to enjoy!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

1 comment: