Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Bumper Sticker From Richard Robinson


Thanks again to Richard Robinson for this bumper sticker!  I lament the fact that so many farmers are doing such a thankless task.  So many uninformed people think that meat and veggies come "from the c\grocery store" and have NO idea how to grow their own food, or where it comes from.

Having a farming background myself, I appreciate the farmers of America.  I have farmed beef, and later in life, had a huge garden...which lay fallow, after my hiatus awhile back while having to work two jobs.  But I still know how to grow my own food (and will get back into it this next season, since I am down to one job!) and appreciate those out there who work so hard to feed us.

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment