Thursday, December 24, 2020

Monroe Looney, Per Barry Mac

 From Barry Mac's Facebook post:


So, anyone remember this guy? Not on air talent, but a salesman from the '60s and '70s by the name of Monroe Looney, and I think he sold for several other stations in addition to KAAY.

 

And a funny story about a saleswoman:


I've got a quick fun Lyndae story. After we were all brought under the same roof on Wellington Hills Road off of Chenal, they were having a sales meeting in the main conference room, probably in 2001 or 2002. I was coming out of the business office and through the sales area and saw Lyndae, and asked her, "Uh, you not going to the sales meeting in the conference room right now?" And Lyndae's response was, "Oh, Barry, I don't have time for that foolishness. I'm trying to actually work." Loved it!
 
Thanks, Barry!
 
Buyd S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment