Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tom Bigby Checks In!

I finally got in contact with Tom Bigby, the original "Buddy Carr" from 1962...here's his e-mail:

"Hello Bud... I was the first Buddy Carr when the station flipped from KTHS in I think 1962.. I know I was just out of high school......would love the check out the blogspot, and often wonder how many of the originals are still with us today...Mike Mccormick was the PD.... Lind Carl Voth was the GM. (I think) not sure they ever let me near the carpeted offices.. laugh...Sonny Martin, Tom Cambell, (rock robbins) Doc Holliday (the original Dub Murray) there were a lot more but there have been a lot of call letters on my rap sheet.. last 27 years with CBS Radio, someday I am going to retire..

Take care and thanks for remembering my name."

Tom, we hope to hear more fom you!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment