Saturday, November 30, 2013

"THE BREAKFAST SERIAL" 40th ANNIVERSARY !

TO ALL MY KAAY FRIENDS...

Finally finished a month-long project The Complete History Of "The Breakfast Serial" for its 40th Anniversary (1973-2013)...my how time flies !

My friend, the late-George Jennings, began "The Breakfast Serial" as a Morning Feature that he used with Sonny Martin (Matt White) in 1969.

With George's blessings and help I took it into the Major Markets when I was at KSLQ-FM in St. Louis. That was in October of 1973.

I began National Syndication of the show in September of 1976, and in 2007 for my 40th Anniversary (and the Serial's 35th), I created a Website for it...and its now been heard in all 50 States and over 80 Countries ! (www.serial.thewwbc.net)

So, having been asked about it many, many times, I knew it was time to honor this special, long-running Morning Feature by filling everyone in on the "why" & "how" it all began.

It's long, it's detailed, it's truly "complete"...enjoy it as much as I have for the last 40 years ! http://www.jonnieking.net/gpage35.html

Wishing you all a wonderful, Happy Thanksgiving!

Jonnie King www.jonnieking.net


No comments:

Post a Comment