Thursday, June 5, 2014

More Of "Steve Scott's" Photos!

Ah, yes, I love this stuff!  Finally, a face to put with the voice!  Steve Morris and I did the math, and found that I HAD to have heard him on the radio!  It was the right years, the right time (evenings), etc.!  So, without further ado, here comes more visual gems!!!

The following is a picture of "Steve Scott" (Steve Morris) on the right and "Sonny Martin" (Matt White) on the left, sporting KAAY T-shirts.  I forgot to ask Steve where this was, however....


Looks like "Sonny" had the legs for the event pictured!  The next print is a "Duo Snap Shot" of Steve and "Bob Robbins" in the blue "Funmobile".  I suppose one could pass these out to fans and the latter could keep one in his wallet to swoon over while they listened to The Greats on KAAY!


Hang  on, there's MORE to come!  DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment