Friday, September 25, 2015

KAAY Poster From Doug Virden


"KAAY used to give out posters each week during the Razorback football season.  Of course this was done before all the patents and trademarks took place.  For the Arkansas Razorbacks this was done about 25 years ago.  This has happened with most college and professional teams over the years.  For example with the Razorbacks the logo or name can't be used without written permission from the University of Arkansas.  Now IMG Media owns the rights a majority of Division I college teams.  It includes merchandise and games broadcast over the airwaves.  Its similar to what Iheart and Cumulus is to radio."

Thank you, Doug!  I'll have to dig out my posters and re-post them, as well, for football season!

Any others out there?  Please contact me at my e-mail address below!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment