Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year To All!

Wow, our 2016 ended and 2017 began with a tremendous deluge of rain!  New Year's Eve netted over five inches and New Year's Day netted even more.  Yards and roads are brimming with water, looking for somewhere to run off.  As I live pretty far out from "civilization" (not really, we're just not in the "right area" for cable or other internet services), we have to use a satellite-based internet connection.  To be sure, what with all of the cloud cover, internet connections were next to impossible- hence, my inability to wish you all a Happy New Year.

Nonetheless, with no offerings from anyone (that I have been aware of), I am going to post all of the New Year's posts from the past here, for you all to enjoy:

http://mighty1090kaay.blogspot.com/search?q=New+Year

I am amazed that we and this blog have lasted this long and I enjoy going back, at times, reading the different offerings sent to us.

From Dave, Greg and I, and all of The Greats of KAAY, we wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2017!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment