Friday, February 4, 2011

Request From A Visitor, Re: Downtown Little Rock

An anonymous visitor to the blog left a comment in the form of a request on this post entry:

http://mighty1090kaay.blogspot.com/2010/08/downtown-little-rock-1959-and-kths.html

He/she said, "Does anyone have a full list of shows.  My Mother was a singer for both the radio and television programs I was told.  Performed as one of the Velvetones."

Dear visitor, if you will, please drop me a quick e-mail at staceys4@hotmail.com and we'll see if we can find anything on that!  This sort of history-finding research is what we crave!  Or, if any other readers or visitors have anything regarding this request, please e-mail me....

And, please, if commenters would just type their name in, it would be more personal than "Anonymous"; all e-mails to me will be held in strictest confidence unless you wish to have me post your e-mail here on the blog.  We will not publish any personal information unless OK'ed by the sender.

Thanks, all!  Have a great weekend!  Cruise 'til the wheels fall off!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment