Friday, March 28, 2014

Ram & Ray Recordings?

From the "Comments" section on an older post:

"I'm editing some Ray & Ram air check tapes right now. What a nostalgia trip! I figure youtube is the place to post some of them and I should have a few up by May. So if anyone's interested, wait a few weeks and do a search there." on Dave M. Checks In With More Names, Re: "Where Are They Now"?

Anonymous on 3/27/14


(in response to I know this thread is old but does anyone know about any recordings from Ray's radio days on the net? I'd love to listen to his old signoff line or anything else.. Thanks, Kevin Trotter.)

Whoever sent in this comment, would you please contact me directly, as I would like to post those air checks her and give YOU credit, please?  Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment