Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Memorabilia Mention By Barry Mac

Barry originally commented on the September 21, 2009 post regarding KAAY's "sister FM station":

"And I actually have two coffee mugs that have the announcement from Multimedia of the move to 2400 Cottondale for both KAAY and KEZQ. I believe the date listed on the cups is November 17th, so I'm presuming this was in '76. By the way, if you ever get the chance, stop by Adcraft of Arkansas. That's where I unearthed these coffee cups about three years. They have LOTS of old radio station bumper stickers and memorabilia from the '60s and beyond."

I looked up Adcraft of Arkansas and here's their website"

http://adcraftarkansas.com/company.htm

Get your favorite radio memorabilia while it lasts!  Thanks, Barry Mac!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment