Thursday, October 20, 2011

YouTube KAAY

Well, well, well...they say to copy someone is the sincerest form of flattery...or did I get that right?  "Indychauffer" has borrowed the recording of the 1968 broadcast when Kennedy was shot and posted it on YouTube, with a lot of borrowed pictures from this and A.J.'s blog!  Nice collage of pictures....and this is a public blog, so the better to get the info out, right?

For those who are interested, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-bKPKHKcpQ

Enjoy....

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

1 comment:

  1. Thank your for providing the link to my video here. That audio was sent to me many years ago, and in June of 2011 I was able to make a video using it and some photos that I found on a random Google search. If the photos came from here I hope its ok. What a great piece of radio history this broadcast was.
    Thank You Again
    John Rabold
    'Indychauffuer"

    ReplyDelete