Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Buddy Karr" Checks In!

There were a pair of comments on Jerry Sims' post, re: at the State Fair, from a former "Buddy Karr"...here's a conglomeration of the two:

"Don't know if Jerry Sims remembers me, but I was Buddy Karr at the old KAAY back in the day.  I was drafted into the Army in 1966 and live in California (since leaving KAAY).  Jerry was at my wedding in 1968.  Eleanor, my wife of 35 years, passed away in 2001.....Would love to hear from you."

Jerry and I believe this is Bob Mullins, but there was no identification or e-mail to contact him.  "Buddy Karr", would you please e-mail me at:

staceys4@hotmail.com

and I'll make sure Jerry gets back with you!

And, if anyone knows the whereabouts of Bob Mullins and his contact information, please let me know!

Bud S.
(staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment