Friday, September 23, 2011

Watch Out For Spammers! Shameful....

Someone is SHAMEFULLY sending out e-mails with "A. J. Lindsey" as the sender.  I cautiously checked the link- there was no text in the body of the e-mail- and it turned out to be an ad for Canadian Health Insurance....

Some people will stoop REALLY low to capitalize on things, such as someone you're close to.  Be careful about things like this.  I put a block on this and hope to never see it again.

Knowing that A.J. has passed on, I was somewhat cautious that maybe someone, maybe family, had finally gotten into his accounts and hopefully NOT exploited them.  At the best, I'd maybe thought that some more material would be revealed; at the worst, I figured someone was trying to "hook" me into something.  Sadly, the latter was true, but no harm occurred.

Just a warning, folks....

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment