Saturday, November 12, 2011

KAAY: 40 YEARS AGO !

Hope all are having a GREAT Fall Season...and will have a Happy Thanksgiving !

One of the most special things in my life that I'm am always grateful for is having been a part of the History of KAAY: The Mighty 1090. 


The address was 1425 W.7th Street as you'll see in the photo above, and, oh, the stories the building at that address could tell !

For our Big K friends who might not have heard this, from my Personal Archives, I've pulled out one of my favorite Airchecks from the Fall of 1971.  As you'll hear, it was also Razorback Football Season, and there was always excitement on-the-air and off !

All  you have to do to hear this small piece of Big K History is simply go to the Front Page of my WebSite, listen, and, enjoy !  http://www.jonnieking.net/ 

Stay safe & well my friends,
Jonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment