Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Personalities Still Sought

As I continue research for this blog, it is sometimes a little frustrating that I am unable to contact numerous people or sources.  To be sure this is a very small percentage of the folks who have already checked in and given a little history of their tenure at KAAY or in LIN Broadcasting.  We all know that air names are often used, then disposed of, or picked up or copied by another person in another market, etc.  Sometimes, folks are often reluctant to "look back" or are riding the crest or wave in their current busy schedule- and that's OK!

Regardless of the reason, I want to assure you all, listeners and staff alike, that I appreciate EVERYTHING sent to the blog in the way of little snippets of info, histories, memorabilia, anecdotes, stories, anything having to do with KAAY.  There is still a list of folks I'd DEARLY love to hear from, below:

-J. J. West, 1977 (the year I graduated from high school)

-J. Michael Hankins, "Mike McCormick"

-Scott Charton, 1981

-Brian Chase, 1980

-Dr. Grady Brock, 1976 (is he still alive?)

I'm sure more may come to mind later and I'll add them as memory permits, but this is my Christmas list!

Does anyone have any contact information on them, please?  (I have "re-e-mailed" Brian Chase once again).

Thanks, all!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment