Friday, December 16, 2011

Goodies To Share From Richard Robinson

Folks, I am so blessed and fortunate with how so many people want to share the wonderful history of KAAY with you and I!  Richard Robinson sent along a few goods for us to enjoy and I'd like to share them here with you....


No, I didn't peel-n-stick this now-rare bumper sticker on my 1969 GMC pick-up truck- I left the backing on and used painter's tape!  It would have been ruined by the time I got to the end of my dirt road...it promptly went back into storage!!!



Hey, how about that cool pen and case?  Richard's father-in-law Eddie Graham gave him this, after he was put into sales.  Some of you may or may not remember, but Eddie Graham was a long-time studio engineer who was put into sales- reluctantly, on his part- and who did a wonderful job in that position, according to everyone who commented on his salesmanship.  This was a pen and case set that KAAY gave to their customers.  I just wish the picture would give justice to that precision pen....

More to come!  Thanks, Richard!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment