Thursday, December 29, 2011

NEW YEAR'S EVE,1993, WITH "WOLFMAN JACK" !

Thursday, December 29, 2011
TO ALL MY BIG K FRIENDS...


AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE, THE LEGENDARY "WOLFMAN JACK" GAVE ME A SURPRISE PHONE CALL on New Year's Eve, 1993, when I was doing my show on JUKE BOX 96 Radio/St. Louis.

I've saved this audio in my Personal Archive's for all these years...and now, as a Special New Year's Gift, I want to share it with you. Just click-on here or paste it in your browser to listen:
http://www.legends.thewwbc.net/gpage25.html

... and be sure to pass this link onto a friend right now so they can hear it too:

BECAUSE I've re-mastered the Audio so you can "CLAP FOR THE WOLFMAN" with the Guess Who ! ENJOY !

AND,A VERY Happy New Year to all of you ! God Bless & Thanks for making 2011 our best year ever !!

Your friend,

Jonnie King www.jonnieking.net

No comments:

Post a Comment