Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eric Chase, Our Very Own "Phil North"!



I listened to Phil North on KAAY when I was younger...and that's all I'll say about that!  Some people age gracefully, as Phil/Eric has...in fact, he looks younger than many of us!  It must be all the fun he has doing audio and video for his clients...I've heard some of his work and it is GREAT!

I finagled a few photos of Eric at his business to share with you all here.  Yes, some of those deejays WERE actually handsome!


This is Eric with Steven Van Zandt of the Sopranos....and two more of him hard at work in the studio....




Visit Eric's website and see what he's up to these days...you'll be surprised as to where you'll hear his voice!

http://www.eccsvox.com/

Thanks, Phil!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

1 comment:

  1. Arrrggghh!!! Seeing my compadre and mentor looking this great after all these years is why this site will NEVER get a modern-day picture of me. I hereby disavow any and all images that may show up and denounce whatever sources there are.

    (Please note that by now Eric/Phil could afford any microphone in the world, yet he prefers the relatively inexpensive Shure SM-7 for the way it sounds with his voice. His ears remain infallible to this day.)

    David B. Treadway
    Doc Holiday VII
    The Last PD

    ReplyDelete