Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Charlie King" Revisited

Charlie Scarbrough, a.k.a. "Charlie King", called me last night and mentioned that I had a couple of errors in my original post.  For those who've read it already, I have made the necessary revisions.  I must have misread my shorthand as I posted!  Needless to say, we here at Mighty 1090 KAAY blogspot want to make SURE the correct information gets posted, so that proper credit and history are both set straight!  It's all about honesty and integrity....

This was another great conversation with Charlie; he is a wonderful, patient gentleman, taking time with me, a lowly listener and avid KAAY fan.  We look forward to his visits, memorabilia, stories and insights yet to come!

Thank you, Charlie!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment