Thursday, November 12, 2009

Little Barn

You know, all these little things just pop up in my head at 4AM...I just wake up and lay there...I guess I need to get up and write it all down, since I forget most of it when I'm getting ready for work....

Whatever happened to Little Barn, 8500 South University, Little Rock, AR?  I suppose like most businesses, when the clientel dries up, so does the business...and there's not many head shops still around that I know of.

Just curious...they got a lot of exposure on Beaker Street....

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

1 comment:

  1. Oddly enough, A.J. and I became competitors of The Little Barn in 1980. A.J. had ventured out of radio and into retail selling waterbeds. I was ready for a change, as well, and went to work for him, eventually, as the Manager of A-J's Waterbeds in Little Rock, just a couple of doors down from The Little Barn. Bottom line, both stores eventually closed up shop after the waterbed craze reached it peak. By that time, I had returned to radio, doing overnights at what is now The Point, and getting a couple of simulcast hours on KAAY each night.

    Jim Harvill

    ReplyDelete