Monday, July 27, 2009

A Note From Russell Wells

I'd been trying to contact people in the industry to let them know about A. J.'s passing and that we're doing our best to keep things going, when I got this note from Russell Wells:

"I worked with him for a very brief time when we both were in Pine Bluff, Ark. in the late '80s. For literally two days he and I were co-workers. He left one station as I'd arrived. I left the station he was destined for, and my next gig was at the station A.J. had departed!

Funny how these things seem to unfold in our business.

He and his family are in my prayers and thoughts.

Best regards, Russell"

Interesting how paths cross, Hmmm? Here's Russell's website on ReelRadio:


http://www.reelradio.com/ruwe/index.html

Thank you, Russell, we hope to see more of your comments here!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment