Friday, July 24, 2009

Radio-Info Memories

I've done quite a bit of research for A. J. when he was running his blogspot, but it amazes me how much information is STILL out there! I've run into this particular message board and referred to it a time or two, and there's some interesting stuff at Radio-Info. This latest link goes back to Jan. 15, 2007 and I posted to it yesterday, July 23, 2009. I've also gotten lots of "hits" on Radio-Info regarding the announcements of this new blog.

Needless to say, I found this thread interesting and wanted to share it, and I've appealed to one broadcast tech there for an interview...let's hope it happens!

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/index.php?topic=60535.0

If you decide to register there (or on any other message board), talk this blog up! The more, the merrier and the better history we can glean from engineers, deejays, etc. out there!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment