Thursday, March 18, 2010

Encyclopedia of Arkansas: Revisited

Well, I may be in the hotseat again: after my initial inquiry of why KAAY, one of the greatest stations in the country, was not documented in/on Encyclopedia of Arkansas, I was contacted by Anna Lancaster, Administrative Assistant, Butler Center for Arkansas Studies.  She is inquiring with the editors and asked if I would be willing to write the entry.

Naturally, I said yes!  I listed my few, paltry qualifications and I should be hearing from them soon...

...what an opportunity!

I may be citing material from the Monitoring Times article, as well as info from this blog, with aknowledgements to YOU who've contributed to both.  I pray that, if called upon, I do well and represent the station well.

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment