Monday, June 6, 2011

"ACTING 101...AND BEYOND ! "

TO ALL OF MY KAAY FRIENDS...

First I want to thank Bud for the GREAT "KAAY Travel Memories" that he's been presenting for the last week...just super info & pix.  (David B. looks a dapper as ever ! )

I wanted to Post this info below last week, but thought I'd let Bud's Posts pre-empt mine for awhile.  So now, it's time and here goes:



THOUGH MOST OF YOU COMING to this Site will know me because of my career in Broadcasting, you may not be aware that my "roots" were based in Acting...and that's where my original skills of Communication were formed & honed.


Accordingly, I'm extremely proud of this newest  Section entitled:  "ACTING 101...AND BEYOND !" as it takes into account my COMPLETE History in the Theatre...DONE IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER .
 
READY ? Okay, your journey will include, among many other things, Shakespeare, the Navy & the Army, a Million-Selling Record, The Chipmunks, and, even a Ghost ! It all starts here: just click-on here , sit back, relax, learn, and, most of all ENJOY !
 
JK http://www.jonnieking.net/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment