Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Favorite KAAY Christmas Memories?

Hey, folks, it is about that time of year again!  I would like to hear from anyone who has interesting and favorite memories of listening to KAAY around Christmas-time!  Any contests or prizes being awarded that you remember during the holidays?  Any goofy airchecks you heard or have available?  Let us know here!

My own memories are that of Toys For Tots...I think the Marines and bikers were working together getting toys for kids alongside KAAY one year.  I wanted to take a vacation week during Christmas break from school (and from work), drive up and participate, but never did, having to work all the time to mostly support myself.  Working part-time while in school, I didn't qualify for vacation pay, so I never did it.  Heck, I would have slept in the car, just to go....!

What are YOUR KAAY Christmas memories!  Leave us a few lines in the "Comments" section, please!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment