Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Don Payne Checks In!

"Hey it's Don Payne here!

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure I did the last one. I would have taped it on the big old Revox airchecker but God knows where that tape is. I've moved thru Memphis, St. Louis, Lafayette, Indiana (Purdue Engineering) then Indy, Cincinnati as Director of Engineering for CBS, then back to Indy, as of today, 10/13/09 I'm CE of a 5 station cluster, 3 FM's 1 Directional AM, and a TV. 53 years old and having a good time here in spite of the challenges of the economy. I know where some of the other folks are, and will post later.

Thanks to Bob Nelson for sending me the link to the site. dpayne@radio-one.com"

Cool! Don, please regale us with more stories and spread the word...we're having a blast here on the blog!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment