Friday, February 5, 2010

Mark Larsen On "Radio Years"

"Marvelous Mark" Larson gave permission to allow us to see him on this link- although he doesn't know who put it up!  Needless to say, it gives a good history, I think, of his accomplishments.

http://www.radioyears.com/other/details.cfm?id=845

"Marvelous Mark" is one of the personalities I believe I listened to while I was in college and working evening shift, during his tenure at KAAY.  As always, if I wasn't driving around, basking in the awesome signal KAAY put out, I had a large radio, with equally large speakers and antenna, tuned to the Mighty 1090 while working.  Then, at 11 o'clock, I was off the clock, in the Dodge and diggin' on Beaker Street on the way home....

Thank you, "Marvelous Mark"!

Bud S. (staceys4@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment