Friday, August 21, 2009

Craziest Promotion? From Jim

Hey Bud,

One of the more 'unusual' Promotional/Public Service appearances I participated in was here in Northwest Arkansas a few years ago when I played in a Donkey Basketball Game with proceeds benefitting a rural local high school. If you've never seen a Donkey Basketball game, you have 5-players who are all assigned 1-donkey each and you have to maintain "control" of your donkey at all times. You can only score when sitting on the donkey. From personal experience, I can tell you that leaning when you're riding a donkey does not equal steering. You should have seen the look on my doctor's face when I went in for treatment for what turned out to be a torn rotator cuff when I told him I had been playing Donkey Basketball.

Take care,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment